Beautiful! Thanks Bernhard!

Arto

On 02/04/12 10:58, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
    Dear lute friends,

    Over the weekend I recorded three pieces in d-minor, Fantasia, Andante
    and Tempo di Menut, from the composer Johann Friedrich Daube.

    [1]http://vimeo.com/39585657 or [2]http://youtu.be/9tfs2wwIcr8

     Johann Friedrich Daube was born in 1733 in Hessen (Germany) and died
    in 1797 in Vienna (Austria). He played the theorbe at the Royal Court
    of Friedrich II ("Friedrich the Great") in Berlin where he also met
    Carl Phillipp Emanuel Bach. Via Stuttgart and Augsburg he moved to
    Vienna. His music combines elements of late baroque and early classic.
    I still need to find his traces in Vienna.

    Has anyone more and specific information about Daube?

    Kind regards from Vienna, Bernhard