Thank you for posting this, Anthony.  (No, Youtube can't do complete justice to
the sound, but I do hope that most in our group have a decent set of headphones
so that they can get the most out of the sound that is on Youtube, and other
recordings.  A nominal investment, considering the improvement gained over most
computer-speaker sound).

Ned.