Other mailing lists that I'm on are set up
so that hitting reply sends a message to
the list, not the poster of the message that
I'm replying to.  I find myself replying,
then realizing (sometimes) that the message
will not go to the list, so I send another one.

I also get many personal replies to my messages
that don't go to the list.  I think that a
portion of those were from people that intended
to send to the list.

So I was just wondering whether there was a
reason that the list was set up this way, or
whether it was something that had been
overlooked.

Thanks,

Tobiah