Ok, so this morning, my computer just will not play this video
correctly.  It played all the other ones I've been looking at just
fine, but it really messes this one up.

However, the way it messes it up is pretty interesting and fun, so I
recorded it with my phone and uploaded it to youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVuHSm4FmI