Dear lutenists,

yesterday Piccinini (see below), today Toccata by the little brother of the famous astronomer:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YvpwODvOOU&feature=youtu.be
and
  http://vimeo.com/41619395

Also this Toccata has some interesting technical features: several times you need to finger frets b and f on neighboring courses! And there are also other quite tricky fingerings... My old lute teacher used to say that you should take the stretches as you do when yawning, not forcing anything. I think that was good advice!

All the best,

Arto