----- Original Message ----- From: "MAGDALENA TOMSINSKA" <tomsinska3...@rogers.com>
To: <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 10:29 AM
Subject: [LUTE] greetings with saman and ballard

  Dear all,

  I am new on the list and instead of introduction I am sending you a
  link to the short video from the concert in Toronto with Toronto
  Continuo Collective. My solo was just a small part of a concert.
  Both courantes (by Saman and Ballard) are from the Gdansk lute
  tablature 4022.

<<ajn >>Hello, Magdalena! Very nice indeed.

<<ajn>>Magdalena didn't tell you that she is FROM Gdansk.
When Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau died, I went surfing and found his
recording of Hans Pfitzner's descriptive Lied, nicely
set to scenes of Magdalena's home town.  --Arthur.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPo4T8lHxEo&feature=autoplay&list=PLFACBEF5455065DEA&playnext=1

  [1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqk0nuBEM-I

  from the same concert there is also fun French Dialogue:
  [2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr_4M2KDtpI&feature=relmfu

  best,
  Magdalena

  PS. Ron, I enjoyed your version of Ravenscroft very much!