Dear Luters,

   I am in the process of looking for a new stereo system. Might any of
   you on the list have any suggestions in this regard? I am looking for a
   proper component system, probably at around the 500 Euro mark. For this
   modest budget, are there any stereos/brands that you feel work
   particularly well for the lute, or for early music in general? Also,
   are there good stereos that can be linked to computers for editing
   work, etc.?

   Your thoughts would be much appreciated! I am a child in these matters,
   having had nothing but -L-30 Argos stereos throughout my salad days....

   As ever,

   Benjamin
   --
   [1]www.luthiste.com