   From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu on behalf of willsam...@yahoo.co.uk
   Sent: Mon 18.06.2012 11:53
   To: andy butler; lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu; WALSH STUART
   Cc: Lute List
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: Re Portable Recorders

   I have an H2, too.
   Thank you for the tip about 24-bit recording.
   It's probably worth pointing out that the volume control on the left is
   for playback through speakers/headphones.  The recording level can be
   set with the double arrow buttons either side of the red 'record'
   button, on a scale of 0 to 127.
   I'm still learning . . .
   Bill
   Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media