Dear all,

Please forget my request for a copy of Briceño guitar book (1626). I was kindly
supplied a pdf copy by David Van Ooijen, whom I sincerely thank again here.

But, to keep going in the same direction, would anyone affiliated with JSTOR be
kind enough to download and forward to me < jmpoiri...@wanadoo.fr > the
following article about this very same man Briceño :
http://www.jstor.org/stable/927329

I thank you in advance for your help. When you live far from the capital, which
is my case, or far from a major university library, JSTOR remains out of reach,
unfortunately...

Best wishes to all and thanks for your help,

Jean-Marie Poirier