There is a picture in the National Gallery of Scotland of
a woman playing a theorbo, with the comment that she couldn't play,
she borrowed it for the painting, and then she didn't return it.
I didn't make a note of the details, but it was in a book catalog
of the museum.

 Wayne

Begin forwarded message: