Dear Fellow Lute Music Lovers,

   We read e-mail after e-mail about new recordings being posted to the
   web.  Tracks, new and old, that are closely held may be wonderful, but
   who will know.

   To get to the public, that is searching for this music, one must
   associate with a global site [ [1]www.arabesquerecords.com ].  There is
   never a fee to an artist or group when dealing with Arabesque
   Recordings, LLC. Our section featuring harpsichord has over 35 releases
   and is growing.  The same should be true for Lute.

   Please contact us for details.  Information is always freely given.

   See our ad in Lute Quarterly.

   Sincerely,

   Marvin

   Marvin M. Reiss