   De: "be...@interlog.com" <be...@interlog.com>
   Para: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Enviado: Domingo 16 de diciembre de 2012 1:45
   Asunto: [LUTE] De Visee tab emergency
   Hi, folks! Hope all is well. I'm sending out a request for a couple of
   De Visee tabs that I can't seem to locate.
   In the A minor Suite d'Amila, there's a prelude and a courante. In the
   (awesome) Richard Civiol tabs that are available
   [1]http://luthlibrairie.free.fr, I can't seem to find those two pieces
   - are they in the collection, and I'm just too dense to locate them? If
   anyone has a line on those two tabs, I'd be really grateful - please
   get in touch. Happy various holidays - Ben S