On 12/15/2012 10:22 AM, Dan Winheld wrote:
If you mean at the same time;
-Shaving with a straight razor in one hand and eating with chopsticks in the other.
But Thomas Campion- arguably at his less profound level than Dowland- was better at
being both poet & composer of songs. Never the underlay problems such as found
in so many of Dowland's second verses and subsequent verses. But I still prefer
Dowland.

WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HAVE A LIST OF ACTION-PAIRS WHICH "SHOULD" NOT BE
PERFORMED BY ONE PERSON... :-)

It is normally recommended that a lawyer not represent himself as a defence
attorney, although in this case she might be deemed competent to handle either
task separately.

It is also recommended (at least in the US) that one not try to
fill the roles of consuming products while thinking for oneself
at the same time.  We have (great) leaders who handle the latter
portion for us, as is mutually represented by the waving of
brightly coloured pieces of cloth.

Tobiah