beats me.....
RT

On 1/31/2013 5:24 PM, WALSH STUART wrote:
On 31/01/2013 22:03, r.turov...@gmail.com wrote:
I've extracted an interesting chitarra italiana image from a youtube video:

http://polyhymnion.org/mus/chitarra-it.jpg

RT

Very interesting Any idea of the date/provenance? It looks like five-course (and definitely not re-entrant) and cittern-like peg box. Odd-looking left-hand position.

I still don't understand that if this is a 'chitarra' and chitarra relates to what other places called 'gittern' (with all the spelling variants), how these things are this big?

Stuart