   From: Bruno Correia <bruno.l...@gmail.com>
   To: List LUTELIST <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 9:48 AM
   Subject: [LUTE] Aquila
     Has anybody had problems with NNG placed on the chanterelle? Since I
     started using this new version, the chanterelle snaps very often - it
     doesn't break, simply snaps. My student is complaining about the same
     thing, it doesn't stay in place. I never had such problems with the
     white version.
     Any thoughts?
     --
     Bruno Correia
     Pesquisador autonomo da pratica e interpretac,ao