Martin is right: Latin, Italian, Castilian are the languages. If I remember
correctly, there's even a villancico in some sort of Portuguese (or
galaic-portuguese) with Spanish spelling.

Many of the poems can be found in non musical editions, such as those by
Petrarca, Manrique or Garcilaso.
If some specific poem is needed, I'd be happy to send a link or a copy. I'm
afraid I can't do that with all of them.

With some patience, most of the texts can be found easily.
Unfortunately, there's of course work to be done in order to fit the words in a
reasonable, logical yet artistic way.
In some of the pieces, as it happens with English lute songs, only the first
strophe will fit the music, and for adding more texts re writing will be needed.
Some of the verses are missing and literary sources are a must in order to fill
the gap. Some people (even Spanish speaking people) unaware if this perform and
record this works

The writing is pretty much in the style of Guerrero and Vasquez, with a strong
Italian madrigalistic influence.
The voices are very independent, and there's a good balance between good
counterpoint and idiomatic writing.

I'm preparing a recording of most of the songs, which I hope I can offer next
year.

King and Heringman's version is nice, and there're others: Hoppy and
Montserrat, Jorge Fresno and Rosemarie Meister, some of the songs also by Juan
C Rivera and Carlos Mena, etc.

Best,