Dear Brad, List

If Mexico is part of North America, yes. In the sacristy of  the Mex-City
cathedral, in churches of towns like Nurio and Cocucho in the State of
Michoacan, in the town of Tlacochahuaya (? I'm not sure this is the town's
name) and in several poems. I think there's even mention of a tiorba, in
poetry, but I don't have it with me.

Grettings

eloy