There is a book by Dr. Christine Ballman, Le luth et Lassus, edited by
Académie Royale de
Belgique, classe des arts, Bruxelles, 2011, 288 p.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Namens Ed
Durbrow
Verzonden: maandag 26 augustus 2013 17:10
Aan: lute list
Onderwerp: [LUTE] Re: Susanne un jour

D'oh, I should have looked at Sarge Gerbode's site before posting. What was
I thinking?!!!
I wonder if this is a modern intabulation of the Musica Transapina. I
haven't played through it yet. I'm still curious if there are other
versions.

On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:04 AM, Ed Durbrow <edurb...@sea.plala.or.jp> wrote:

> Does anyone know of any settings for soprano/melody + lute intabulation
for Susanne un jour bassed on the Lassos setting?
> TIA

Ed Durbrow
Saitama, Japan
http://www.youtube.com/user/edurbrow?feature=watch