I have the Strobe Tuner from Katsura Shareware on my Macs (OS 10.3 onward). $15
http://www.katsurashareware.com/strobe/strobe.html

The Cleartune app for iOS (and Android) is cheaper and more portable. Just remember to turn it off after you tune.

Both can be transposed to the "Do" of your preferences. The Cleartune app can also build your scale to any sampled tone, too. From what I've seen locally, the Cleartune seems to be the tuner of preference these days.

Sean