The only long-distance aspect of this I could address would be to ask you is whether or not you are pro-actively tensing the extensor muscles in the back of your left forearm in an unnecessary effort to get fingers off the string as fast as possible, in order to move around the fingerboard in a hurry. Could be psychological in origin; performance/practice perfectionist anxiety. Back of the forearm- (BOTH arms, by the way) must be as relaxed as possible. And learn to use slow- even slithery- movements; especially warming up or learning new music. But ultimately; diagnosing & treating this situation properly means face-to-face, hands on work with a good teacher. Not over email.

Dan