All,
   There's no need for this silliness, and I have no idea why Sean seems
   to be turning this into a matter of ethics, despite not having read my
   message thoroughly. Don't make up stories.
   "I'm away from MY books", to spell it out for you, means that I did
   purchase this book. I paid for it and can't use it at the moment. I'm
   not asking anyone to make a special effort to scan it, just asking if
   someone has already scanned just the scholarly material for easy use.
   It's a large book and doesn't travel well. I've made such efforts for
   others on this board in the past.
   I'm neither an idiot nor a thief, so please save your rants about
   copyright infringement (in addition to the details of the scholarly
   work involved in the creation of the edition, about which I know more
   than enough and would be happy to educate you) to yourself. If you
   can't help out, that's fine. Just practice your legal skills somewhere
   else.
   > Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:50:35 -0500
   > To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   > From: tiorbin...@gmail.com
   > Subject: [LUTE] Re: Articles Needed
   >
   > Don't get me wrong, I'm as much in favor of people paying fair wage
   for
   > labor of hand and mind.
   > But I honestly think people are missing something here: Graham
   Freeman