    Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 2:43 AM
    To: [4]heiman.dan...@juno.com
    Cc: [5]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
    Subject: [LUTE] Re: New example for the Lute Art pages
       On the subjects of pictures. I am looking for an 18century
    painting
       depicting a lute and cello, either as still life or with
    performers.
       Any ideas?
       Thanks
       Anthony
       On Saturday, December 28, 2013, [1][6]heiman.dan...@juno.com
    wrote:
         Amusing little item I ran across in an image search with the
    terms
         "lute" and "still
         life"[2][7]http://www.epilogue.net/art/21154-i-vampiri-il-liuto
    Just
         look at that excellent plucking-hand technique! Regards, Daniel