Van: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Namens
Franz Mechsner
Verzonden: zaterdag 24 mei 2014 4:40
Aan: Martin Shepherd
CC: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Onderwerp: [LUTE] Re: Lukas on Youtube!

   O, how could I forget to search on Youtube ... just enjoyed one
   of Lukas Henning's pieces ...
   Franz

   That was a lovely concert indeed. I enjoyed it while tidying up my desk
   a little (which took much longer than the recital...). But Martin,
   you announced the concert as if Lukas was kind of "our Lukas", no need
   to introduce him, sounds as if he is a kind of family member or widely
   admired golden boy - is that the case? All I could find in the net was
   three small pieces written by him - downloaded the ms but did not go
   through it so war.
   Best
   Franz
   Dr. Franz Mechsner