Hi,

sorry last time I clicked without text …………..

But now here is the list of in Fronimo overworked Lute Intavolations with
better layouts on IMSLP!

Cabezón, Antonio de     Tiento 4 del Tercer Tono        x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Tiento_4_del_Tercer_Tono_(Cabezón,_Antonio_de)

Anonymous       Aria di Fiorenza (Chigi Manuscript)     Tr; lute
http://imslp.org/wiki/Aria_di_Fiorenza_(Anonymous)#IMSLP275475

Biumi, Giacomo  Aria di corente prima 'La Salentina'    x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Aria_di_corente_prima_'La_Salentina'_(Biumi,_Giacomo_Filippo)

Cabezon, Antonio de     Tiento 6 del Tercer Tono        x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Tiento_6_del_Tercer_Tono_(Cabezón,_Antonio_de)
Cabezón, Antonio de     Tiento 17 del Cuarto Tono sobre 'Malheur me bat'
http://imslp.org/wiki/Tiento_17_del_Cuarto_Tono_sobre_'Malheur_me_bat'_(Cabezón,_Antonio_de)
Bendinelli, Agostino    Voi che di ben compor   x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Voi_che_di_ben_compor_(Bendinelli,_Agostino)
Bull, John      The King's Hunting Jigg x
http://imslp.org/wiki/The_King's_Hunting_Jigg_(Bull,_John)
Bull, John      Doctor Bull, John's my selfe (A Gigge)  x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Doctor_Bull's_My_Selfe_(Bull,_John)
Cabezón, Antonio de     Benedictus dela missa de lome arme      x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Benedictus_dela_missa_de_lome_arme_(Cabezón,_Antonio_de)

Cavazzoni, Girolamo     Recercar 3
http://imslp.org/wiki/Recercar_3_(Cavazzoni,_Girolamo)#IMSLP287321  (4Lutes)

http://lute-ensemble-tabulatures.npage.de/

P.S.:

even though I have uploaded some years hundreds of „Lautenintavolierungen",
none of you told me "English speaking", that it is not Intavolation, but
Intabulation!
But about every little thing will emailed back and forth. A bit strange
behavior.

Anton