Collected Wisdom,

I have a friend in Wormer who's nephew is interested in learning to build
instruments. He wanted to start with a violin but she convinced him to start
more simply and work on a dulcimer. She is wondering if there are any luthiers
or other instrument makers in the Rotterdam or Amsterdam areas who would be
willing to take on an apprentice. The young man currently works for a bank in
Amsterdam but may be moving to Rotterdam if he gets a new job, so he's in a bit
of flux. I told my friend I'd ask around and pass on any information to her.
Thank you all in advance for your kind help.

Regards,
Craig Allen