Dear Leonard,

most of my lute intabulations which I did the past 20 years, have mp3 files too!

Because I always set up the channels in the duets one to the left and the other
one to the right channel, one needs only to turn the control to the left or
right channel,- and so you can very well play the Duet. (Works also with the
trios etc. etc.)

Anton

P.S.: If someone really wants to practice a piece of me and needs a voice, also
stating how quickly he needs it, then I mail an mp3 file. I saved all the
pieces, so that this is not difficult.