Practising is my way of returning the inner self and body functions like
muscle tonus, blood circulation and breath into order. Lute-do, as David van
Ooijen once poetically put it.
Another thing is that some people in my environment just love the sound of
the lute. No need to play virtuoso pieces. That's why I do little recitals
every three months or so (which I would not do if there were prof lute
players in my town).
Some listeners expressed their lack of information about the music which I
took as an invitation to write little programmes about our lute heroes and
some particulars of the music and of the instruments.
Just do the good thing and share it. Thank you, Ron, for pointing at that!

Mathias

Behalf Of

http://janeaustensworld.wordpress.com/2009/11/03/londons-street-noises-the-