Hi,

Because I received an email of a long-standing member of the Communty, I write
this message.
All of my Luteintabulations are free! !!!!!!

With the "unique" pop-up advertising on my lute homepage, the operator finance
only their costs. So don't click on this ads, instead directly on one of the
Tabs (like "2 Lutes Unisono" or so)  in the left pane,- and the advertising is
gone and won't come back, or what use 1 million other people is a Webblocker.
Then, there is no more advertisement!

Now we go to IMSLP:

All of the Sheet music don't costs anything!!!

Only click on the white arrow,- or on the name "Complete Score (tablature)" or
the parts like „Lute1“ or so on.

(Don’t click on the little image (thumbnail) to download! This preview is not
updated. Even if I've made an update with a Fronimo file, then still the old
Finale- preview image remains.

--There is a possibility to get all sheets in a zip file at one time , if you
click on the gear right at the name "Complete Score (tablature)“ . Right click
on the gear and choose…download all….

I hope this helps.

Anton