Hi Omer,
   Here is a listing of lute string sources:
   [1]http://www.unm.edu/~ctdbach/music/lute_strings.html
   Personally I have worked with Boston Catlines many times and find them
   terrific.
   Good luck.

   On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Omer Katzir <[2]kome...@gmail.com>
   wrote:

     So, my last G string snapped at me few days ago leaving me without
     one
     for my 7 course and bleeding finger it was Aquila nylgut. Now I'm
     looking for new strings, I'm not sure if to buy the same or
     differant
     type or firm and I will like your recommandations.
     My needs are to get the best and most accurate Renissance sound and
     at
     the same time be usful in our Israeli weather, and of course,
     somewhere I can buy online and ship to Israel. I want for both my 7
     course and 10 course lutes.
     Thank you very much and have a nice week!
     --
     Omer Katzir
     The Silent Troubadour