"the actual 7 course historical tuning specified for the "Vihuela
   Grande"
   ????????
   Best wishes to all
   Antonio
   On Thursday, 16 October 2014, 8:23, Martin Shepherd
   <mar...@luteshop.co.uk> wrote:
   The version in the Folger MS ("the battle gallyard") is written for 7c
   lute with the 7th at D.
   Same applies to the Dd.5.78 version of Mr John Langton's Pavan.