Hi,

Here is the list of new lute intabulations, or corrected and reworked
intabulations in Fronimo, with better layouts on IMSLP. I recommend to exchange
the old music files with my new ones!

I found a few little mistakes in "Cabezon, Hernando de - Susana“
I corrected them! And I found a better solution for a miss sounding bar (Maybe
there is a mistake in Hernando Cabezon Tab?)
This version now is fine!

http://imslp.org/wiki/Susana_un_jur_(Cabezón,_Hernando_de)

Ricercar No.3 (Erbach, Christian)  -
http://imslp.org/wiki/Ricercar_No.3_(Erbach,_Christian)

Ales regrets (Agricola, Alexander)   -
http://imslp.org/wiki/Ales_regrets_(Agricola,_Alexander)

Agricola        L'homme banni
g,g,g   http://imslp.org/wiki/L'homme_banni_(Agricola,_Alexander)

====================================
http://imslp.org/wiki/A_Collection_of_Netherland_Lute_Trios_(Höger,_Anton)

— Binchois - Chanson (Rondeau) Adieu, m' amour et ma Maitresse

— Barbinguant (Johannes Ockeghem) - Au traveil suis

— Busnois, Antoine - A qui vens tu tes coquilles

— Busnois, Antoine - Bel acueil le sergent d’Amours

— Busnois, Antoine - Est-il merchy

— Busnois, Antoine - Le corps sʹen va

Tinctoris, Johannes     O Virgo, miserere mei
a,g,D/g,g,g
http://imslp.org/wiki/Virgo_Dei_throno_digna_(Tinctoris,_Johannes)

Monte, Philippe de      La grand' amour Sopran & Lute
http://imslp.org/wiki/La_grand'_amour_(Monte,_Philippe_de)#IMSLP357046

Vecchi, Orazio - Quem vidistis pastores?    Soprano, Alto & Lute
http://imslp.org/wiki/Quem_vidistis_pastores?_(Vecchi,_Orazio)