Best wishes to you, Ron.  Perhaps a silver lining is the possibility
   that your pain may further enrich your music.  I fully agree about the
   US surveillance/warfare state.  If you sum the cost of all post-MD
   medical specialty training programs in the USA, they amount to about 10
   billion per year.   Right after the Paris shootout (which Am Free Press
   calls a classic false flag operation), our crooked Congress Friday
   voted 40 billion of tax dollars for the "Dept of Homeland Security"
   which is little more than a jobs program that helps Americans spy on
   each other.  Imagine what 40 billions could do to promote lute projects
   in the USA--even the ukulele would face stiff musical competition.

   Thank you for all your work.

   Mark Seifert MD
   On Monday, January 19, 2015 3:56 PM, Ron Andrico