a concert in Berkeley CA that may be of interest to some of you.A
   (repertory & program notes available upon request).A  i hope to release
   some of this material, my collection of The Ennead for baroque lute,
   over the next few years; press a record or two after my baroque lute is
   completed.A  this program may be a clear or veiled minimalist
   impression of my thoughts in mind and in music.A  peace, dominic.

   <O><O><O><O><O><O><O>

   Amy Michele White <O> voice
   Dominic Schaner <O> lute & (modal) guitar

   Heresy of the Free Spirit
   Untempered Minimalist Expansions & Improvisations in Early Music

   Heresy of the Free Spirit seeks to divine the improvisatory & unbound
   nature of Early Music in light of the mystical tradition from which the
   program takes its title. Exploring free form pieces & nonretrogradable
   patterns, new music composed in a minimalist style influenced by 16th &
   17th century compositional practices & 20th century composers La Monte
   Young & Charlemagne Palestine, 13th century cantigas, 17th century airs
   & monody, Heresy of the Free Spirit is an annihilation of otherness & a
   unification of polarizing elements...

   4:30pm Sunday February 8th <O> 2087 Addison Street, Berkeley
   tickets[1] 510.845.5373 or[2] i...@cjc.edu
   <O> presented by <O>
   San Francisco Early Music Society <[3]http://sfems.org/?page_id!3> &
   California Jazz Conservatory <[4]http://cjc.edu/concerts/?eid90>