His terzo libro for sure, the first one has only in one instance a 14
   course. Typical of Kapsperger, in his lute book there is only once a
   11th course...

   <[1]jeanmichel.catheri...@cs.dartmouth.edu>:

     A  A yes: Kapsberger terzo libro, + Modena Ms (2 pieces I think)
     A  A Le Mardi 17 mars 2015 16h37, Dan Winheld <[2]dwinh...@lmi.net>
     a A(c)crit
     A  A :
     A  A Always shaking my head, rolling my eyes, and counting all those
     upper
     A  A pegbox pegs when the pics or the subject of the 19 course
     chromatic
     A  A theorbo comes up. (Even the chromatic harmonica is a rare
     handful
     A  A compared to the regular diatonic ones, but seems to be a more
     A  A manageable
     A  A & widespread instrument.)
     A  A How many thumbs did Kapsberger have going up his right wrist?
     A  A Dan