Yes, but the record company have none left, and are not making any
   more. They've already put the albums on youtube - without telling me. I
   noticed they were on youtube, and pointed it out to the company, who
   then said they did it.A
   So, Howard, you can still pay for it if you want to, and I'll probably
   eventually get 20 pence :-)
   Rob

   On 18 March 2015 at 17:49, howard posner <[1]howardpos...@ca.rr.com>
   wrote:

     On Mar 18, 2015, at 9:55 AM, Rob MacKillop
     <[2]robmackil...@gmail.com> wrote:
     > These two albums are now out of print and out of stock, and the
     record
     >A  A company is OK about putting them online. You can't download
     them, but
     >A  A you can hear them as often as you want on my soundcloud page.
     >A  A Flowers Of The Forrest - my first solo album from 1998. Music
     from
     >A  A Scotland for lute, cittern and "guittar".
     This one seems to available on iTunes for $7.99 (or $25.74 if you
     buy each cut individually for 99 cents).
     [3]https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/flowers-of-the-forest/id4333725
     09
     I haven't checked the second album.