   From: Magdalena Tomsinska <bar...@hotmail.com>
   To: lute <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Thu, Mar 19, 2015 3:34 pm
   Subject: [LUTE] Gdansk (Danzig) tablature 4022
   Hi,

   I just want to inform you that my new CD Pieces from the Gdansk

(Danzig) Lute Tablature 4022 has been realised and is available on
   cdbaby:
[1]http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/magdalenatomsinska2

   and dux.pl:

[2]http://www.dux.pl/wyszukiwanie_pelne/wyniki/podglad/?pidy0 in Polish

[3]http://www.dux.pl/catalogue/results/details/?pidy0 In English

   Here is a
video on the you tube from the recording session:

[4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bLWz1_cD4

   Enjoy (hopefully :))

Magdalena