Hi all--
   Some of you may remember my baroque lute made by John Butterfield with
   ribs and neck made in very white holly. It is a superb lute and no it
   is not for sale. John stopped building lutes shortly after he built
   that lute and he would have been one of the great ones had he kept at
   it. Last year a acquired a very nice 7-course lute that he built and I
   have it for sale for a great price. Please check out the lutes for sale
   page for info and pics---
    [1]Lutes for Sale

   [2]Lutes for Sale
   7-Course Lute after Gerle by John Butterfield 2004. 59.5cm string
   length. Action at 8th fret=3.2mm. 11 ash ribs. I bought this lute from
   John last year as a new instrument.
   [3]View on www.cs.dartmouth.edu
   Preview by Yahoo

   --Sterling