[1]https://youtu.be/hilComFz8mM
   By the way, I think I presented the first dedillo vs. figueta
   comparison a bit too soon. I've only been trying dedillo for a few
   months in my spare time and have been doing figueta on and off for more
   years than I'd care to mention. While comparing takes for the videos
   for Fantasy 11 I was often not sure myself which technique was being
   used. I'll continue to give dedillo a chance for a while and am curious
   to see how it develops.
   I'm beginning to appreciate more and more Milan's unique style in the
   16th century lute and vihuela repertoire. There's really nothing else
   like it, is there?

   [2]Avast logo