I enjoy improvising continuo and I enjoy improvising jazz. But I find
   when I mix these I tend to bring in style elements from one to the
   other. That's not always appreciated.  In Renaissance music I enjoy
   improvising short  solo pieces, nothing big, nothing serious but
   something appropriate  for the spot in the programme. I enjoy the
   freedom and the spontaneity. Results vary, obviously, but improve with
   practise.

   David
   On Wednesday, July 1, 2015, Rob MacKillop <[1]robmackil...@gmail.com>