Monica, I'm flattered that you read our blog post at all.
   For the record, I am less concerned about noted scholars sharing the
   results of their work than I am about having to compete for gigs with
   amateur lutenists who actually pay to play.
   Thank you for sharing your impressive work in this format.  Since
   academic publishing has gone down the tubes, the web has become a
   viable resource for making such important scholarship available.  But I
   am a dinosaur who knows how to use a library, and I still like to read
   books.
   RA