How accessible is the music in the Robert Spencer Collection? Can you get to see it? Can you get copies of it?

(I just found notes from decades ago from a visit to Barclay Oval to see English guitar related music - and it would be really interesting to see some of it again)

The British Library is fine at the moment. Any one can get in - and - take photos. But I went to the Horniman this year and had to arrange a special appointment, sign lots of documents and I can't share anything!

Stuart

---