From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Matthew Daillie
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2016 10:24 AM
To: dc <den...@free.fr>; lute mailing list list <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subject: [LUTE] Jacques Gallot, Chaconne La Comète

On 06/02/2016 09:17, dc wrote:
> Would anyone have a source (or a PDF) for this piece in score format?
> It must be in the CNRS volume (Corpus des luthistes français), out of
> print.
>
> Speaking of which, do we know if all these out-of-print volumes will
> be reprinted some day? Or issued in digital format? Are there other
> sources for French lute music in score format?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Dennis

Dear Dennis,

I can scan you a copy of this piece from the CNRS edition. I phoned them a
couple of years ago to find out whether there was any chance of a reprint of
the Corpus des luthistes series but they are not interested.
Some remaining volumes are presently on sale at a shop in Paris called
Arioso: http://www.arioso.fr

Best

Matthew