     Betreff: [LUTE] Pachenbel suite for theorbo
     Datum: 2016-02-23T17:15:00+0100
     Von: "Anthony Hart" <[3]anthony.hart1...@gmail.com>
     An: "lute" <[4]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>

      I have just discovered a youtube video of a suite by Pachenbel
   played
      on theorbo by Ulrich Wedermeier. Does anyone know where I can find
   this
      work?
      [1][5]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPGmylInxic
      -- many thanks
      Anthony
      Anthony Hart   MSc, LLCM,ALCM.
      Musicologist   and   Independent   Researcher
      Highrise Court 'B', Apt 2, Tigne' Street, Sliema, SLM3174, MALTA
      Tel: [6]+356 27014791; Mob: [7]+356 9944 9552.
      e-mail:   [2][8]resea...@antoninoreggio.com; web:
      [3][9]www.monsignor-reggio.com
      NEW   Publications:   EDIZIONE   ANTONINO   REGGIO
      -   [4][10]www.edizionear.com
      for information and special offer