   From: [1]Martyn Hodgson
   Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:23 PM
   To: [2]Mimmo ; [3]alexander
   Cc: [4]Lute List
   Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: Early 'Synthetic gut'

   Yes Mimmo - the piece I have is indeed stiff. But when you say it
   doesn't work on bowed instruments, it may not have caught on big time
   but it's surely it is surely interesting that an established British
   musical (and tennis!) string maker was offering these for violins in
   around 1950/60s - so clearly some people thought they were OK.
   MH