Dear Lute Friends,

   I recently finished recording Book Five of Silva de Sirenas by Enriquez
   de Valderrabano (please forgive the missing accents), which comprises
   thirty-three fantasies. If you care to listen, you can do so on my
   website here: http://www.verseandsong.com/song/vihuela/. Just click
   "Show Playlist" on the playlist towards the top of the page and scroll
   down past the "sonetos" to the "fantasias," about halfway down.

   Alternatively, thanks to the kind advice and assistance of Stuart
   Walsh, I have purchased a video editor and learned to make still-image
   videos, which you can either access on my YouTube channel page:
   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6VoXNVtEGkLj0FVzl4aPAA/videos?sort=dd
   &view=0&shelf_id=0 ,

   or go directly to the Valderrabano videos:

   Vihuela de Mano. EnrAquez de ValderrA!bano. Silva de Sirenas. Book
   Five. Part One.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y5sLZXHx_8

   Vihuela de Mano. EnrAquez de ValderrA!bano. Silva de Sirenas. Book
   Five. Part Two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrbMU8t5PZE

   I have also made still-image videos of some of the other music on my
   website, which, besides lute, vihuela, and Renaissance guitar, includes
   recorder, harp, and acoustic guitar as well. In spite of the fact that
   I am just an amateur musician, I hope you may find something you enjoy
   listening to. Here is a list:

   Francesco da Milano. Part One:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM9WUQNbYEo

   Francesco da Milano. Part Two:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Z-aQGalvo

   Francesco da Milano. Part Three:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFHCsKG6yg

   Antoine Francisque, Le TrA(c)sor d'OrphA(c)e. Part One:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Diqtztjjnrw

   Antoine Francisque, Le TrA(c)sor d'OrphA(c)e. Part Two:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PvNpYnKDww

   Louis de Moy. Le petit boucquet de frise orientale. Part One:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkJnsoVnl54

   Louis de Moy. Le petit boucquet de frise orientale. Part Two:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUq_cH1_rSk

   Denis Gaultier. La RhA(c)torique des Dieux. Part One:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EDvW4p-Pz4

   Denis Gaultier. La RhA(c)torique des Dieux. Part Two:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dskc_OBmD0M

   Renaissance Guitar. Jacob van Eyck. Part One:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcC74Xf3OEc

   Renaissance Guitar. Jacob van Eyck. Part Two:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa_Vel11Gp4

   Vihuela de Mano. EnrAquez de ValderrA!bano. Sonetos:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NAb1t2fSuE

   Orlando di Lasso. Bicinia cum textu. Arranged for Alto and Tenor
   Recorders and for Renaissance Lute.:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyfWNkCEixU

   Scottish Harp Music. Part One:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKjlE8jDjnA

   Scottish Harp Music. Part Two:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp33G2uBli8

   Recorder Music. One-Part Inventions:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY8YRxIFn4

   Recorder Duets. Contrapuntal Contradances:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d06AutPSBQg

   Fifty Shades of Blue: Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar Solos.:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht9umy9XDas

   Best regards,

   Stephen Arndt