I have been asked to play on Purcell's Dido (modern orchestra at 442
   with my little 8 course - ok, we can skip this part) and the conductor
   asked for a solo lute piece by Purcell or someone in the same style. Is
   there any dance tune of him transcribed for renaissance lute? I thought
   that maybe a saraband by Puccinini might work...
   Any advice is welcomed!
   --
   Bruno Figueiredo

   Pesquisador autônomo da prática e interpretação
   historicamente informada no alaúde e teorba.
   Doutor em Práticas Interpretativas  pela
   Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro.