is it this:
   http://mss.slweiss.de/index.php?langÞu&id=1&exFilter=1&type=mss&st=0&te
   st=1&instr=&msnam=&abcinc=&title¾rceau&comp=&key=&st=0

   ?

   Gesendet: Montag, 19. Dezember 2016 um 02:04 Uhr
   Von: "David Smith" <d...@dolcesfogato.com>
   An: "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Betreff: [LUTE] Source for Le Berceau Canarie
   I am working on a piece in Miguel Serdoura’s Method for Baroque Lute
   and am trying to find the manuscript it is from.
   In his edition, he references CZ-Pa Ms. Prunières and that it is by
   Dubut (le père).
   I have done some looking for this but cannot find the manuscript in the
   Praha, Státnà ArchÃv or anywhere else.
   Anyone have a suggestion where I might find the source for this?
   Regards
   Dvid