My son is renting an archlute from the LSA. He just got it yesterday
   and has been enjoying it immensely so far, playing his Renaissance lute
   repertoire on it.
   Since I'm the one signed up on this list, he asked me if I would ask
   you all whether anyone has taken any theorbo pieces and arranged them
   for archlute? E.g., de Visee's Chaconne in G or Kapsberger's Toccata
   arpeggiata?
   Beyond that, since he is still a rookie at reading Italian tablature,
   he would also be happy to work on archlute pieces written in something
   other than Italian tablature.
   Thanks for any help or links you can give.
   Peter Kwasniewski