From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Leonard Williams
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:46 PM
To: Lute List <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subject: [LUTE] Dowland's 100th Psalm

        A few years ago I was surprised to find in my mother's old
Presbyterian hymnal a setting of Psalm 100 (aka Doxolgy, Old Hundredth)
attributed to John Dowland.  After having lost my copy of it I finally found
it online at

https://tinyurl.com/mx7xpkl

I've been trying my hand at intabulation, but the key of G yields a monster,
and in F it's better but difficult.  I'm trying not to lose moving voices.
Lead is in the tenor. Anybody have a tab of this setting?

Thanks and regards,
Leonard Williams