Hi Rainer,

I haven’t found the page “dead” at all. Some links have been lost however
and, yes, it could use a serious update but I still find it a useful tool. I
asked the LSA about it and they report that they are working towards making the
700+ titles of their entire microfilm library online, for free, for the first
time ever in totally digital form.  When that is up I believe the LSA will put
up a reworked Facsimiles Link page to complement it.

I hope this helps!
Sean